HOT IDEAS : 10-MUST’S TO ENSURE A SUCCESSFUL EVENT
- Update – Share – Communication your Event agenda for 360-degree navigation.
Consider a balance of digital and print-outs to ensure event attendees’ will not miss out their sessions.
- Signage is key: Bold, simple and colourful signages will help catch attendees’ attention and help them to navigate better
- Hire enough people, capable people: Manning is important – hostesses and event staff
- Choose a venue with ample parking, otherwise adjacent, within walking distance to the venue.
- Communicate your needs with the Catering team so the venue can help take care of it and you can focus on other stuff:
Dietary, beverage refills, refreshment breaks and menu choices including alternative options e.g lunch boxes for time-constrained sessions
- Space for networking:
Events are opportunities for attendees to make face-to-face contacts and create partnerships.
Networking areas should be outside of the meeting rooms, with laid-back settings with either high-tables, armchairs and can even be outdoor too – much better.
- What are your wifi needs: web-based or 360-degree livestream, online training or broadcasting, QR-coded check-in or VR?
Understanding this will determine shared or dedicated bandwidths.
- Use of drones: hire professional pilots to also help deal with local laws license but also ensure the venue offer ample ceiling limits and line of sight (lighting and free of obstructions).
- Deliveries and shipment:
Select professional freight-forwarding companies to handle your import tax, clearance of papers to ensure materials arrive in good time. Work out your arrangement for shipping and storing at the venue.
- Crisis Management:
Set up a meeting and site-check for Fire, Security, Building system and Communication with the Venue.
Ariyana Convention Centre
107 Vo Nguyen Giap, Khue My Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, Danang City
T: +84-236 3847 888 / 333