Planning a company party or event can be a challenge. In order to help you plan for this big event, we’ve provided a useful infographic that presents four questions you should think about when planning for a company party.
What or whom is the party for?
– Are you celebrating a team that reached a goal, a person that won an award, a holiday or a milestone?
– The answer to this question will form the basis and inspiration for planning the party.
What is your budget?
– The budget will determine what you will be able to purchase and rent for the party.
– For example, venues, catering, prizes and decor are all costs that need to be considered when looking at the available budget.
What type of party?
– Here is where you can start thinking about the theme and venue.
– Based on your answers to questions 1 and 2, you can get a better idea of the type of event/ party you want to throw.
– Don’t forget that outdoors parties in a tent are a great option!
How do you want people to feel after the party?
– In other words: What do you want to accomplish with this party?
– Do you want people to feel appreciated? Do you want them to get excited about a company milestone or upcoming change?
– Answering this question will help you determine the structure of the party.